Pierce County blotter: Car and crop crimes
• Jamie L. Torning, 32, Hudson, was reported for doing "donuts" with his vehicle in front of an establishment at 5:39 p.m. Oct. 22 at County Road J and Highway 10 in Ellsworth. Police were unable to locate him at the business, but later located Torning and cited him for unreasonable and imprudent speed, expired registration and shock issues.
• Police unsuccessfully responded to possible truck racing and "J-braking" at 6:57 p.m. Oct. 24 at 206 S. Public St. in Elmwood. Officers were unable to locate vehicles that matched the description given.
Neighbor takes down farmer's crops
A farmer's neighbor allegedly drove through his bean field field and was reported to police at 11:05 p.m. Oct. 25 at N2734 320th St. in Maiden Rock. The neighbor had contacted the farmer and inquired about "harvesting crops," according to a blotter report.
Police responded to a domestic incident involving an intoxicated man, but he was not at the resident when they responded at 9:19 p.m. Oct. 28 in Beldenville. The woman who had called requested the man only be taken to detox.
• A Pierce County officer cited Gaona H. Inocencio, 26, Hudson, for operating without a valid license at 5:51 a.m. Oct. 22 at Highway 29 and County Road Y near River Falls.
• An officer cited Brandon J. Urhammer, 28. River Falls, for speeding and operating a vehicle with a visible electronic device at 9:50 a.m. Oct. 23 at Highway 65 and County Road W near River Falls.
• A Pierce County officer cited Matthew C. Marek, 20, Ellsworth, for speeding, after Marek crashed his vehicle at 5:29 p.m. Oct. 24 at 759th Avenue and County Road C near Ellsworth.
• Police cited Miguel F. Sanchez, 42, Ellsworth, for operating a motor vehicle after revocation at 4:08 a.m. Oct. 25 at East Main and South Pond streets in Ellsworth.
• Police found drug paraphernalia inside Kory J. Foster's, 24, Red Wing, vehicle and arrested him for operating a vehicle while intoxicated at 2:26 a.m. Oct. 28 at 135th Avenue and Highway 35 in Bay City.
• Police found drug paraphernalia at a woman's house who reported her car was stolen, and later returned to find more drug paraphernalia at 9:52 p.m. Oct. 22 at N8566 690th St. in River Falls. The officer advised the caller that the stolen vehicle was a civil matter, but listed the plates as stolen, according to a blotter report.
• Police responded to alleged use of counterfeit money for purchases at 4:52 p.m. Oct. 23 at N1090 825th St. in Hager City.
• A woman reported that someone may have slipped something in her drink at 2:26 a.m. Oct. 27 at W11030 587th Ave. in Prescott. The woman was transported by EMS and information was given to River Falls Police Department to follow up.
• A caller reported that someone drove over his mailbox in the night, and through a nearby field at 8:20 a.m. Oct. 27 at N3948 750th St. in Ellsworth.
• Police found an intoxicated, upset woman walking down the road at 2:47 a.m. Oct. 28 at Highways 35 and 63 in Hager City. The woman and another person had been arguing, and a taxi was called for the upset woman.
• A vehicle driven by John Triem, 35, Maiden Rock, rolled after a deer ran out in front of him at 5:57 p.m. Oct. 13 on Country Road C in Salem Township. Triem and his passenger were unharmed, and he was able to drive his vehicle away from the accident scene before police arrived, according to a crash report.
• A vehicle driven by Sandra Mctie, 64, Ellsworth, hit a deer at 8:15 p.m. Oct. 18 at the intersection of Highway 65 and County Highway J in the town of Ellsworth. An Ellsworth ambulance took Mctie to Mayo Hospital in Red Wing after she complained of chest, leg and back pain, according to a crash report.
• A vehicle driven by Daniel Stewart, 24, Elmwood, rolled onto its roof after Stewart failed to control his truck around a curve at 6:16 p.m. Oct. 20 at N7189 50th St. in Spring Lake Township.