Pierce County Sheriff's blotter: Long hair caused bad driving; Money taken from bar till
Long hair caused bad driving
An officer stopped a vehicle for swerving at 3:51 p.m. June 4 at 690th Avenue and Highway 63 in Beldenville. The driver told the officer his long hair got stuck in the window and he had swerved when he was trying to get his hair out of the window. The officer gave the man a verbal warning for his driving behavior.
• An officer responded to a possible burglary at W7605 Highway 35 in Hager City at 5:56 p.m. June 4. A storage unit showed damage from an attempted forced entry, but it was unclear if anyone had gotten into the unit or taken anything.
• Deputies responded to N6890 1230th St. in Prescott for a possible theft at 9:29 a.m. June 5. A male subject suspected of taking money out of the bar till was thought to still be in the area. Deputies were unable to locate the subject at the time of the call.
• An offficer responded to 450th Avenue in Elmwood for a stolen stop sign and stop-ahead sign at 9:35 a.m. June 5.
• An officer responded to N8524 1220th St. in River Falls at 3:33 p.m. June 6 for a garbage can that was taken Monday between 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m.
• An officer responded to N5591 Highway 63 in Ellsworth for a report of an item stolen out of a shed at 11:32 a.m. June 7.
• An officer reported to W2428 490th Ave. in Elmwood at 5:33 p.m. June 9 to take a report of missing items from a pole shed.
An officer responded to W8001 150th Ave. in Hager City for an unwanted subject at 6:40 p.m. June 5. A male subject had legal right to be on the property but agreed to leave.