MOUNTAIN - This AirBNB is a true getaway for those seeking a reprieve from life's stresses.
Escape into the forest of Mountain, Wisconsin with a stay at 'Eagle's Nest’, a 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin! Featuring 600 feet of river frontage and a modern interior, this eco-friendly home provides a true getaway for those seeking a reprieve from life's stresses. Spend your days hiking, hunting and relaxing on the expansive deck system or head out back to experience the state's best trout fishing on the Oconto River and kayaking at White Water Sports Rentals.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Towering old-growth forest, manicured lawn and gardens, along with 'Eagle's Nest' rustic appearance welcome you to this whimsical Moutain property! The wood exterior gives way to a sleek interior, highlighted by the well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, perfectly complemented with dark cabinetry.
Guests who are eco-conscious will love that the home runs on solar power and features gas appliances, plus an eco-friendly refrigerator. Take time to yourself and read in the cozy living area, play a round of cards at the dining table for 6, or sunbathe next to the Oconto River. There is a 43-inch TV with 16 local channels and a Blu-Ray DVD player for those movie lovers.
Two massive decks delight the senses with fresh forest air, scenic views, and access to an outdoor kitchen area, featuring a gas grill, built-in cooler, and food prep space.
In the evening, locate the bedrooms - one found up a winding spiral staircase. If you're lucky enough to claim the 2nd bedroom, you'll enjoy falling asleep to the sound of the crackling wood-burning stove, along with long baths in the lavish garden tub.
*NOTE: There is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
*NOTE: The 2nd bedroom is not accessible from the inside of the home. Guests must go outside and up a flight of stairs to enter the bedroom*
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a eco-friendly refrigerator, furnished porch, outdoor gas grill, outdoor built-in cooler, private balcony, wood-burning stove, gas fireplace, free WiFi, 43-inch TV equipped with 16 local channels and a Blu-Ray DVD player, DVDs, brand new memory foam mattresses, new linens and sheets, garden tub, solar panels, 2 driveway parking spots with 1 additional spot, and so much more
- Shared amenities include a rowboat, outdoor fire pit, and Oconto River access!
- If you're traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of the other vacation rental on the property, Evolve listing #301493 that sleeps an additional 8 guests
- Scenic and peaceful Mountain location - Just steps away from the Oconto River, close to outdoor activities like hiking, swimming, and hunting, along with a close proximity to restaurants and shops in Lakewood!
- Nearest Major Airport: Austin Straubel International Airport, (~ 66 miles away)
See the full listing or contact the host at airbnb.com