Days Gone ByNadine Johnson submitted this photo of Randall School kids circa 1956-57. From left, Linda (Selleck) Huppert, Nadine Johnson, Vernon Pechacek, Ruth (Pechacek) Capatske, and Rita (Yanish) Eldred. Their teacher was Elizabeth Dopkins. Randall School was located on Hwy. 65 south and is now known as the town of River Falls Town Hall.
By: Pat Hunter, Archivist, River Falls Journal