11PR 45: Gordon R. Prince EstateSTATE OF WISCONSIN
STATE OF WISCONSIN
ORDER and NOTICE of HEARING
Petition of Summary Assignment
Case No. 11 PR 45
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF
Gordon R. Prince
A petition for summary assignment was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
1. The decedent, with date of birth April 22, 1936 and date of death September 19, 2008, was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with an address of W8448 830th Avenue, River Falls, WI 54022.
2. Creditors may bring an action by:
A. filing a claim in the Pierce County Circuit Court before the property is assigned.
B. bringing a suit against the assignee(s) after the property is assigned. The right of a creditor to bring an action terminates three months after the date of publication of this order.
3. The property may be assigned to the creditors and interested persons after 30 days have elapsed following the first publication of this notice.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard and heirship be determined at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room West, before Joseph D. Boles, Court Official, on 9/26/11 at 1:15 p.m.
2. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-273- 6752 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
/s/Joseph D. Boles, Circuit Court Judge
August 16, 2011
Ronald L. Siler, Atty.
VanDyk, Williamson & Siler, S.C.
201 S. Knowles Avenue
New Richmond, WI 54017
State Bar No. 1022083
(Pub. 8/25, 9/1 and 9/8/11) WNAXLP