11PR43: George A. Jackson, Jr. EstateSTATE OF WISCONSIN
STATE OF WISCONSIN
NOTICE SETTING TIME TO
HEAR APPLICATION AND
DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS
Case No. 11PR43
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF GEORGE A JACKSON, JR.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth November 2, 1922 and date of death October 4, 2010, was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of N8589 770th Street, River Falls, WI 54022.
3. The application will be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Probate Room, before Deanna Novak, Probate Registrar, on September 20, 2011 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is November 17, 2011.
5. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
/s/ Deanna Novak, Probate Registrar
August 16, 2011
Leo A. Beskar, Atty.
Rodli, Beskar, Krueger & Pletcher, SC
219 N. Main Street - PO Box 138
River Falls WI 54022
State Bar No. 1003297
(Pub. 08/25, 09/01, and 09/08/11)