11PR36: Duane E. Huppert Estate(Pub. July 14 - Final July 28, 2011)
(Pub. July 14 - Final July 28, 2011)
STATE OF WISCONSIN,
ORDER SETTING TIME TO HEAR
PETITION FOR ADMINISTRATION AND DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF DUANE EDWARD HUPPERT
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth September 1, 1938 and date of death April 23, 2011, was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of N6424 County Road E, River Falls, WI 54022.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Joseph D. Boles on August 8, 2011 at 8:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is October 3, 2011.
3. A claim may be filed at the Office of the Register in Probate, Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Hon. Joseph D. Boles
Circuit Court Judge
June 30, 2011
Stephen A. Kosa, Atty.
1601 Maxwell Drive - Suite D
Hudson, WI 54016
State Bar No. 1001622