654 Glover Rd
PUBLIC HEARING & MEETING –The Town of Troy Board of Appeals will conduct a public hearing and meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday July 14, 2011 at the Troy Town Hall to hear comments regarding the following:
1. Applicant: Robert & Maggie Allison
Location: Pt G L 1 com sw cor lot 14 St. Croix Cove subdivision in Section 24, T28N, R20W, Town of Troy
Address: 277 Cove Rd., Hudson, WI 54016
1. Request: Variance for an after-the-fact variance for reconstruction of an accessory structure (deck) in a non-conforming area, pursuant to all applicable ordinance provisions, Lower St. Croix Riverway Zoning Ordinance of the Town of Troy.
2. Call to order/Roll Call/Confirm compliance with Wisconsin Open Meeting Law;
3. Announcements and correspondence;
4. Action on minutes;
5. New Business:
a. Riverway review/public hearing for after the fact variance for reconstruction of an accessory structure (deck) in a non-conforming area – Robert & Maggie Allison, 277 Cove Rd.,
6. Open public hearings, including receipt of Plan Commission’s recommendation;
7. Close public hearings;
8. Deliberate and decide on applications before board;
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
A quorum of the Town of Troy's Plan Commission may be present for the purpose of gathering information. A quorum of the Town of Troy's Town Board will be present. No official action will be taken by either body. (Pub. 07/07/11) WNAXLP