M & I Bank v. Kamlesh Bhakta 10-CV-00629(Pub. June 23 – Final July 28, 2011
(Pub. June 23 – Final July 28, 2011
STATE OF WISCONSIN
CIRCUIT COURT- BRANCH 4
ST. CROIX COUNTY
NOTICE OF SHERIFF’S SALE
Case No. 10-CV-00629
Code: 30404 (Foreclosure)
M&I MARSHALL & ILSLEY BANK,
KAMLESH J. BHAKTA,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and WISCONSIN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT FINANCE CORPORATION,
By virtue of and pursuant to a Judgment entered in the above-entitled action on November 2, 2010, I will sell at public auction at the front entrance to the St. Croix County Government Center, 1101 Carmichael Road, Hudson, Wisconsin, real estate, in said county on August 9, 2011 at 10:00 a.m., all of the following described mortgaged premises, to wit:
Parcel 1: LOT ONE (1) EXCEPT the South 88 feet thereof and LOTS (2) AND THREE (3) EXCEPT the North 200 feet thereof, COMMERCIAL PARK SUBDIVISION TO THE CITY OF RIVER FALLS. St. Croix County, WI
Parcel Identification Number: 276-1039-10-000
Address: 708 N. Main Street, River Falls, WI 54022
TERMS OF SALE:
1. This is a cash sale. A certified check or bank draft in the amount of 10 percent of the amount bid must accompany the bid, with the balance due upon confirmation of sale by the Court.
2. Sale is subject to all unpaid real estate taxes and special assessments.
3. Purchaser shall pay any Wisconsin real estate transfer fee.
4. The property is being sold on an “as is” basis without warranties or representations of any kind
5. Purchaser shall be responsible for obtaining possession of the property.
Dated this 6th day of June, 2011.
/s/John A. Shilts
St. Croix County Sheriff
John D. Leary
Attorneys for M&I Marshall and Ilsley Bank
RUDER WARE, L.L.S.C.
402 Graham Avenue - P.O. Box 187
Eau Claire, WI 54702-0187
Telephone: (715) 834-3425
Facsimile: (715) 834-9240
You are notified that we are attempting to collect a debt. Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.