654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION will meet at 7:00 pm on Thursday February 3, 2011 at the Town Hall.
1. Approve Minutes;
2. Acknowledgement of applications for action as regulated by SDO;
3. Riverway review/public hearing for an after-the-fact permit for a holding tank installation – Peter & Nancy Zitzewitz, 328 N Cove Rd.;
4. 2 lot CSM–David and Sandra Brummel, 633 Coulee Trl;
5. Riverway review/public hearing for construction in a conforming area – Steve and Tamrah O’Neil, 288 Brugler Ct.;
6. Exception to Design Standards – Thomas Jensen, 780 Chapman Dr;
7. Concept review/public hearing in the riverway for reconstruction or expansion in a non-conforming area – Jonathan Wood, 206 N Ilwaco Rd.;
8. Concept review/public hearing in the riverway for a variance or conditional use permit– Scott and Julie Hoffmann, Cove Rd.;
9. Building Permits/Utility Permits;
10. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site Visit will be held Saturday, January 29, 2011. Meet at Town Hall at 8:30 a.m., and proceed to sites by appointment.
Action may be taken on any agenda item. Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Sharon Provos, Clerk/Treasurer
This agenda is subject to change. The posted agenda at the Town Hall is the primary notice.
(Pub. 1/20/11, 1/27/11) WNAXLP