654 GLOVER ROAD
PLAN COMMISSION will meet Thursday May 7, 2009 at the Town Hall.
1. Approve Minutes;
2. Acknowledgement of applications for action as regulated by SDO;
3. St. Croix County special exception for limited commercial recreational activity and for number of animal units allowed per acre – Donald & Teresa LeFever, 389 CTH F (O’leary property);
4. Riverway review/public hearing for a conditionally approved activity (erosion control) – YMCA, 532 CTH F;
5. Review & recommend Letter of Understanding for vegetation removal in Lower St. Croix Riverway District for St. Croix Electric;
6. Riverway concept review/ public hearing for construction in a conforming area and a variance/conditional use permit to reconstruct a residential cabin, fill & grading in a slope preservation zone and/or floodway/flood fringe area, retaining walls, stairs, patio, deck and lot split – Donna Murr, 202 Cove Ct.;
7. Discuss sub-division landscaping standards;
8. Building Permits/Utility Permits;
9. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site Visit will be held Saturday, April 25, 2009. Meet at Town Hall at 8:30 a.m., and proceed to sites by appointment.
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Sharon Provos, Clerk/Treasurer