MARCH 24, 2009
Call Meeting to Order – 6:30 p.m.
Approval of Minutes – March 10, 2009, Regular Meeting
Approval of Bills (Caflisch)
City $ Utility $
*** NOTE: OFFICIAL ACTION MAY BE TAKEN ON ANY AGENDA ITEM ***
PUBLIC COMMENT, PETITIONS, REQUESTS AND COMMUNICATIONS:
1. Ordinance 2009-4 – Amend 2.10.020 of the City Code, Appointment and Removal of City Administrator – Second Reading and Disposition
2. Acknowledgement of the following minutes:
a. Fire Department – 2/2/09
b. Police and Fire Commission – 2/2/09
c. Ambulance Commission – 2/2/09
d. Plan Commission – 2/3/09
e. Park and Recreation Advisory Board – 2/18/09
f. River Falls Library Board – 3/2/09
3. Resolution Opposing Proposed Changes to Prevailing Wage Law
4. Resolution Authorizing Sale of Surplus Equipment – Two Plow Trucks
5. Resolution Authorizing Staff to Proceed with 2009 Vehicle Replacement Plan
ORDINANCES AND RESOLUTIONS:
6. Ordinance 2009-5 – Ordinance Amendments to Extraterritorial Zoning Ordinance/Town of River Falls – First Reading
7. Resolution To Authorize Conditional Conveyance Of City-Owned Real Estate To St. Croix Valley Habitat For Humanity, Inc.
8. Resolution Approving Hiring of Replacement Police Officer
9. Resolution Approving Hiring of Part-Time Park and Recreation Staff
10. Mayor’s Appointments
11. Comptroller’s Report
Recess into Closed Session, per Wisconsin Statutes: 19.85 (1)(e) Deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session.
RECONVENE INTO OPEN SESSION
Note: If you need a sign language interpreter or other special accommodations, please contact the Americans with Disabilities (ADA) Coordinator; Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) at 425-0930 at least 48 hours before the meeting.