PROBATE NOTICE: Billy Joe House Estate; Case No. 13PR10STATE OF WISCONSIN
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 13PR10
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Billy Joe House
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth May 12, 1955 and date of death December 25, 2012 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of N8048 900th St., River Falls, WI 54022.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room West, before Circuit Court Judge Joseph D. Boles on March 13, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is May 13, 2013.
3. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-273-6752 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Hon. Joseph D. Boles
Circuit Court Judge
February 12, 2013
C. W. Malick
413 Brookwood Dr.
Hudson, WI 54016
Bar Number 1011336
(Pub. 02/21, 02/28 and 03/07/13)