TOWN OF TROY: 12/6/12 Public Hearing - Bell varianceTOWN OF TROY
TOWN OF TROY
654 Glover Rd
PUBLIC HEARING & MEETING – The Town of Troy Board of Appeals will conduct a public hearing and meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, December 6, 2012 at the Troy Town Hall to hear comments regarding the following:
1. Applicant: Brian & Lucia Bell
Location: Sec 13 T28N R20W St. Croix Cove Lot 32 Sub 2
Address: 314 North Cove Road
1. Request: Variance to remove & rebuild stairway in a conforming area pursuant to all applicable ordinance provisions, Lower St. Croix Riverway Zoning Ordinance of the Town of Troy.
2. Call to order/Roll Call/Confirm compliance with Wisconsin
Open Meeting Law;
3. Announcements and correspondence;
4. Action on minutes;
5. New Business:
a. Riverway review for a variance to remove & rebuild
stairway in a conforming area – Brian & Lucia Bell,
314 North Cove Road
6. Open public hearings, including receipt of Plan
7. Close public hearings;
8. Deliberate and decide on applications before board;
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
A quorum of the Town of Troy's Plan Commission may be present for the purpose of gathering information. A quorum of the Town of Troy's Town Board will be present. No official action will be taken by either body.
________________________________ (Pub. 11/29/12) WNAXLP