TOWN OF TROY: 8/2/12 Plan Commission MeetingTOWN OF TROY
TOWN OF TROY
654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION — will meet at 7:00 pm on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at the Town Hall.
1. Approve Minutes;
2. Acknowledgement of applications for action as regulated
3. Rezoning from Ag to Ag II and town recommendation for
county special exception for non metallic mining – David &
Cheryl Cernohous, 531 County Road MM;
4. CSM review – Bob & Kim Boddy, 314 N Cove Rd.;
5. Riverway concept review/public hearing – for variance for
a nonconforming accessory structure in a slope preservation
zone to construct patio/firepit with associated retaining wall
and walkway - Susan & Ron Beran, 177A Glenmont Rd.;
6. Review & recommend habitable space caps for
nonconforming principal structures with conforming
7. Building Permits/Utility Permits;
8. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Action may be taken on any agenda item. Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Sharon Provos, Clerk/Treasurer
This agenda is subject to change. The posted agenda at the Town Hall is the primary notice.
_______________________ (Pub. 07/26/12, 08/02/12) WNAXLP