PROBATE NOTICE: 12PR3 - Helen E. Johnson EstateSTATE OF WISCONSIN
STATE OF WISCONSIN
CIRCUIT COURT - PIERCE COUNTY
NOTICE SETTING TIME TO
HEAR APPLICATION AND
DEADLINE FOR FILING CLAIMS
Case No. 12PR3
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Helen E. Johnson
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth October 24, 1924 and date of death April 23, 2011 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 313 N. 9th Street, River Falls, WI 54022.
3. The application will be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, before Deanna Novak, Probate Registrar, on Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 10:15 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is April 24, 2012.
5. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
/s/ Deanna Novak, Probate Registrar
January 23, 2012
Jack A. Johnson
N6123 650th Street
Beldenville, WI 54003
(Pub. 02/02, 02/09, and 02/16/12)