TOWN OF TROY: 7/11/13 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
Friday, June 28, 2013 - 11:20pm
TOWN OF TROY
654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING will be held at 7:00pm on Thursday, July 11, 2013 at the Troy Town Hall.
1. Approve minutes;
2. Riverway review/public hearing Reconstruction
(window/door replacement and deck alteration) in a
non-conforming area - 318 Cove Rd, Gary Griswold;
3. Setback Exception to Design Standards 578 Boundary
Road, Ronald & Cheryl Loegering;
4. Setback Exception to Design Standards 155 Bjerstedt
Court, Daniel & Becky Briese;
5. Variance request under Section 125-11 for a second
driveway - 253 Cove Road, Joe Meyers;
6. Riverway concept review/public hearing Construction
(deck expansion and enclosure) in a conforming area
333 N Cove Rd, Steve King;
7. Preliminary Plat with TDR Kernon Bast, Cottonwood
South 1st Addition;
8. Preliminary Plat with TDR DCCI Investments, Meadow
9. Building Permits;
10. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site Visit will be held June 29th, 2013. Meet at the site at 8:30 a.m.
Action may be taken on any agenda item. Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Jennifer Clark, Clerk/Treasurer
This agenda is subject to change. The posted agenda at the Town Hall is the primary notice.
___________________________ (Pub. 06/27/13, 07/04/13) WNAXLP