TOWN OF TROY: 10/3/13 Plan Commission Meeting Agenda
Monday, September 23, 2013 - 11:20pm
TOWN OF TROY
654 Glover Rd
PLAN COMMISSION MEETING will be held at 7:00pm on Thursday, October 3rd, 2013 at the Troy Town Hall.
1. Approve minutes;
2. CSM 74 County Road F, Bob Vince;
3. Driveway Exception to Design Standards 696 Heritage
Pass & 697 Heritage Pass, Citizens State Bank;
4. Riverway review/public hearing Reconstruction
(enclose patio) in a non-conforming area
344 North Cove Rd, Charles and Jennie Boeder;
5. Riverway concept review/public hearing Reconstruction
(deck) in a non-conforming area -
284 Cove Rd, Steven Sullivan;
6. Riverway concept review/public hearing construction,
reconstruction and expansion in a conforming and
non-conforming area 312 North Cove Road,
Daniel & Traci Takkunen;
7. TDR & Conservation Easement status for Meadow Ridge
& Meadow Valley;
8. Preliminary Plat DCCI Investments, Meadow Valley;
9. Building Permits;
10. Committee Reports & correspondence;
Site visit will be held September 28th. Agenda will be posted. Meet at the site at 8:30 a.m.
Action may be taken on any agenda item. Supervisors may attend for purpose of gathering information.
Jennifer Clark, Clerk/Treasurer
This agenda is subject to change. The posted agenda at the Town Hall is the primary notice.
___________________________ (Pub. 09/19/13, 09/26/13) WNAXLP