TOWN OF TROY: 10/10/13 Town Board Meeting
Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:20pm
TOWN OF TROY
654 Glover Rd
REGULAR TOWN BOARD MEETING will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at the Troy Town Hall.
1. Call meeting to order;
2. Approve minutes;
3. Citizen Input;
4. Park Board and Plan Commission Reports;
5. Park Ranger, Humane Officer & Sheriff Reports;
6. Discuss & consider fire call Paul Anderson;
7. CSM 74 County Road F, Bob Vince;
8. Driveway Exception to Design Standards 696 Heritage
Pass & 697 Heritage Pass, Citizens State Bank;
9. Riverway review/public hearing Reconstruction (enclose
patio) in a non-conforming area 344 North Cove Rd,
Charles and Jennie Boeder;
10. Discuss and consider update to transportation plan;
11. Resolution to reduce the speed limit on Chinnock Lane
and to make modifications to the Town Official Speed
12. Update on Troy Zoning Authority Project (TZAP);
13. Move into closed session pursuant to Wis Stats sec.
19.85 (1)(c)(f) to review TZAP project leader contract and
14. Building/Driveway permits;
15. Clerk/Treasurer report;
16. Approve bills;
18. Committee reports;
Action may be taken on any agenda item.
Jennifer Clark, Clerk/Treasurer
This agenda is subject to change. The posted agenda at the Town Hall is the primary notice.
________________________________ (Pub. 10/03/13) WNAXLP