STATE OF WISCONSIN
ST. CROIX COUNTY
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 13PR72
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE
OF William R. Eubank
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth February 12, 1947 and date of death July 31, 2013 was domiciled in St. Croix County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of 276 N. Ilwaco Road, River Falls, WI 54022.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 4, before Circuit Court Judge Howard W. Cameron on October 8, 2013 at 10:15 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent\'s estate is December 23, 2013.
3. A claim may be filed at the St. Croix County Courthouse, Hudson, Wisconsin, Room 2242.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Howard W. Cameron
Circuit Court Judge
September 12, 2013
Attorney Stuart J. Krueger
Rodli, Beskar, Krueger &
219 N. Main Street - PO Box 138
River Falls, WI 54022
Bar Number 1016586
(Pub. 09/26, 10/03, and 10/10/13)