STATE OF WISCONSIN
Notice Setting Time to Hear Application and
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 14PR44
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF THEODORE R. ANDRLE
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE:
1. An application for informal administration was filed.
2. The decedent, with date of birth May 7, 1932 and date of death June 14, 2014, was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of W11146 County Road FF, River Falls, WI 54022.
3. The application will be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room 201, before the Probate Registrar on August 29, 2014 at 9:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The application may be granted if there is no objection.
4. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent\'s estate is October 30, 2014.
5. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room 201.
6. This publication is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-273-6752 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
/s/ Deanna Novak
July 28, 2014
Bridget M. Finke, Atty.
Bakke Norman, S.C.
2919 Schneider Ave., PO Box 280
Menomonie, WI 54751-0280
Bar Number 1039842
(Pub. 08/07, 08/14, and 08/21/14)